Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Am I entitled to student finance if I have already had 2 years full time funding on

    • Thread Starter

    Will I be entitled to student finance if I have already had two years full time funding on a different course? I'm currently interested in studying an open university degree to further my career


    If you are doing a part time course and did not gain a qualification from your previous full time course you should be eligible to receive support for The Open University degree.

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.