Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Help!! late finance

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I stupidly forgot to send off my declaration form over Summer (returning 2nd year student) for student finance and only realised this week when I logged in to check why I hadn't got my loan.

I am going to send it in the post now (I am already registered and everything it just says they need the form) does anyone have any idea how long it will take for me to get my loan?
    Had to borrow accommodation money from parents and will have to pay for tuition on 20th October so praying it comes ASAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecsefem)
    Hi, I stupidly forgot to send off my declaration form over Summer (returning 2nd year student) for student finance and only realised this week when I logged in to check why I hadn't got my loan.

I am going to send it in the post now (I am already registered and everything it just says they need the form) does anyone have any idea how long it will take for me to get my loan?
    Had to borrow accommodation money from parents and will have to pay for tuition on 20th October so praying it comes ASAP
    When i sent my declaration form, it entered the system within 3-5 days and your payment will come usually a couple of days after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecsefem)

Hello,

Usually it should all be sorted within a week / two weeks at the most. Once the form is there then they'll be able to process your money, if you're worried, talk to your university.

Good luck!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.