Help with UCAS AS grade submissions. Watch

CPBButcher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I sat two AS history exams last year but they don't count towards the A level, do I put my result on the UCAS form?
Josh99evs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If your not resitting them then Yes as they count as an AS level
If your resitting them No and you dont have to put them down as seperate but as an overall A2 (A) Level.
richpanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Josh99evs)
If your not resitting them then Yes as they count as an AS level
If your resitting them No and you dont have to put them down as seperate but as an overall A2 (A) Level.
But can you put them down if you want?
Josh99evs
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by richpanda)
But can you put them down if you want?
Yes any exams can be put down however, they would want to know your "overall grade" at AS/A2. So say you had an A in one and a C in the other you can put the two results down but if you arn`t continuing with the Subject you only mark it as an AS Level and you imput your "Overall Grade".
Josh99evs
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If they aren`t A levels/ AS Levels/ GCE Equivalents they arent worth putting down if im honest if you sat "real" exams with boards like the WJEC EDEXCEL ETC you will have an AS Level in that subject
richpanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Josh99evs)
Yes any exams can be put down however, they would want to know your "overall grade" at AS/A2. So say you had an A in one and a C in the other you can put the two results down but if you arn`t continuing with the Subject you only mark it as an AS Level and you imput your "Overall Grade".
Yes, I had the different exam type headings of GCSE, AS level and A level. I put in my results for GCSEs and AS levels (even if they are linear), and left the A2 ones as pending.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (539)
80.21%
Leave (133)
19.79%

Watched Threads