Turn on thread page Beta
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Visit UKL

ReputationRep:
    Work-wise, I'm waiting for my exam results. And revising some of my Maths A-level textbooks...and converting a CPL program to Ada for some unknown reason (I think this guy's going to pay me for it though).

ReputationRep:
    Going on holiday to Menorca from July 31st - August 14th! Then probably just playing sports/ relaxing :cool:

And as I don't start college until September 9th (have course allocation in interview on Aug 31st) I will probably do some studying and get all my art instruments etc in the first week of September

Until then, I am just having fun - and I STRONGLY advise everyone else to do the same - since when was August meant to be a month of dong schoolwork for us?

If you insist on doing some work, at least enjoy yourself at other times - its really important - we are very lucky to be able to enjoy these 6/7 week holidays - the most my parents can get is 7 days!

ReputationRep:
    Got a paper round and work at a supermarket... Started on the A2 work... Playing online games and visiting forums... Realising that results day is getting closer by the day...

ReputationRep:

Trying not to think about results day because the next 6 years of my life depend on it. Just keeping fairly active but not too busy because i haven't been home from hospital long and i have to take things one day at a time!

ReputationRep:
    Im just trying to do as much cool stuff as I possibly can. I am mixing my summer homework in with being hugely active... Playing loads of tennis, soon to work on my maths in prep for next year... I love summer!

ReputationRep:
    basically beating myself up over doing basically no work for GCSEs and convincing myself i've really ****ed myself

ah well, at least i can get A's in the next 2 years

other than that played a lot of baseball and gamecube and read posts on uk-l

ReputationRep:
    I'm putting my feet up over summer! Reading a few good books and watching a bit of TV. Going to the cinema and going shopping with friends!
    Think I should have a nice break before 6th form.

sitting around, doing art coursework, going on a drama course..

ReputationRep:
    got a job in kfc. nackering... but its all good.

ReputationRep:
    post here, work,spend time with friends and family and relax.

ReputationRep:
    visiting manchester, doing some AS/A2 work to lighten the work form next ear, get my self into shape (if i can keep it up)

ReputationRep:
    Already been to Ibiza with my mates, will be working at a few fashion shows over the next couple of weekends...should start my A2 coursework after the disappointment of results day.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.