applying for dentistry in PRAGUE Watch

gogna500
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
hi guys!

can any1 tell me HOW to apply to prague...i been on there website...but i cant find an applcation form. i know you can apply for medicine at prague through medsim...but dentistry..im not sure about can sumbody send me a link or sumthing..im not being lazy its just i cant find anything and its very frustrating and i need some help ....can sum1 please let me know...im really desperate

also, ive heard some dodgy stuff about studying there...is there any1 in this forum that can tell me what charles uni is like in prague. what is it reali like?

reply back asap!
thanks
malaysian dentist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i heard u have to study their language as they dont really speak english.. so it's a bit difficult u know, coping with dentistry isnt an easy task.
gogna500
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
yeh i know about the language. its compulsory to study czech for 2 years.......does anyone actually know how to apply to prague for dentistry?????
nitasha.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Are there any overseas schools similar to Prague that teach in English?
malaysian dentist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Australian univs teach in English.. Melbourne Uni is the best in Australia

Sorry gogna500.. i dont know how to apply, but my suggestion is email the admissions ppl of charles' and ask them how to do it
rozedreamz_66
Report 11 years ago
I applied last year - there's an 0870 or 090 (premium) number somewhere in the website that u have to call and request for an application form. they'll send u an applic pack...or there is an online request form...

go to http://www.readmedicine.com/

The course itself is entirely in English, but u need to learn czech for when ur training and in contact with patients speaking only czech...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (30)
27.27%
No - I got the required grades (66)
60%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.73%

Watched Threads