approved-paid-now ineligible

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016
Admissions Testing Service Exams Discussion Rules - Please read before posting! 02-11-2016

ReputationRep:
    Ok so got approved for £7200. 1st payment paid on the 21st sept. By coincidence i logged on to check jan payment date to see its now gone. Contact sfe they say they have now lost my childrens birth cert copies, hubbys p60 and tax credits paperwork so now they changed me back to ineligible (3821) NO payment in jan, next payment in april for £1g...until i resend copies again (posted today). What the hell???

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

As your enquiry is specific to your account I would advise you to call us on 0300 100 0607 in order for us to look into your account to see why your application has been non income assessed.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I did call last week. Then again today. My documents (very good copies) didnt scan into the file/computer apparently and yet they HAD been received as my finance offer was based on those documents. So i have sent black and white copies of all docs again today. What i dont get is why i finally get approved based on all the docs i sent 1st time, i get first payment in full and then 1 week later its taken back off me. Now saying im technically ineligible. I have been assured itl be sorted but my docs havent arrived yet so says your office today, even though i posted them last week. My worry is my Jan payment was due on the 9th of jan, from that i have nursery fees to pay. If it happens again then that leaves me with no money to pay childcare. How can this have happened AFTER i have been approved and AFTER i have received my first payment. This is worrying, surely once payment is given and payments are set it should stand. I did nothing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Iv called again last wednesday. Apparently my documents havent been received after 7days. And i was told my original documents were scanned onto the system/computer but somehow didnt come through clear enough. Even though they were duplicate copies of originals. (Was asked to send original birth certs for ALL 4 children, thank god i didnt). I have sent black and white copies this time.

But what puzzles me is why was i offered the minimum £3821 then after first set of docs were sent it was increased to £7200. Text received on the 19th sept, payment went in 21st sept. Letter arrived 22/23rd sept saying it was £3821 then another letter asking for the same documents again. And online account updated to £3821... so as far as my online acc says im getting no payments in january and next payment is in April for just over £1000. I have childcare to pay for, if i have no childcare i cant attend.

This isnt right at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carly SFE)
    Hi,

As your enquiry is specific to your account I would advise you to call us on 0300 100 0607 in order for us to look into your account to see why your application has been non income assessed.

Thanks

Hi i have called lots now. Latest call I was told a request to have my documents re-scanned would be applied for. And still no word and no update its past 72 hours since i called.

2 lots of documents been sent and received by you, both printed differently and still your scanner cant see them. What else can i do?. Im feeling very frustrated. I have now contacted my university and college (UClan and Runshaw) for support me and help to resolve this. Not one person has a clue why this has happened and this is not my error. Can someone please look into this please.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there.

This area of the forum is for providing assistance to general enquiries only.

We're unable to check on your specific account from here.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brian SFE)
    Hi there.

This are of the forum is for providing assistance to general enquiries only.

We're unable to check on your specific account from here.

Thanks

Oh yes I am aware. I seem to be getting zero help from anyone. And when i call i get fobbed off. This isnt even my mistake.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.