Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to make this super short. Basically my boyfriend has been acting up lately.... he said tonight it's because he doesn't know what to do with his education and how it will be best for us in the long run, he said he doesn't want to be around me becaus of this etc.... anyways tonight we was talking and he was like blanking me I told him you're being really *****y to me and then all of a sudden he blocks me on kik and what's app..... the places we communicate..... so I made a fake account asking why did you block Daniella etc he said I'm just not in a good mood. I don't want to talk. I don't know what to do please help what should I do?! Will he unblock me. We are long distance sooooo it's not like I can talk to him any other way
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Give him some space, he might just be in a bad mood. But the best way to find out is to pay him a visit. Was there any indication that he was acting strange over the past few weeks? As you said it's long distance so there is a possibility he has found another girl because that excuse doesn't sound right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Going to make this super short. Basically my boyfriend has been acting up lately.... he said tonight it's because he doesn't know what to do with his education and how it will be best for us in the long run, he said he doesn't want to be around me becaus of this etc.... anyways tonight we was talking and he was like blanking me I told him you're being really *****y to me and then all of a sudden he blocks me on kik and what's app..... the places we communicate..... so I made a fake account asking why did you block Daniella etc he said I'm just not in a good mood. I don't want to talk. I don't know what to do please help what should I do?! Will he unblock me. We are long distance sooooo it's not like I can talk to him any other way
    Your both being pretty immature. You have a number options (you can confront him in person, call him, text him) and he needs to stop being such a woman (no offense).

Stop overreacting and just leave him for 12 hours or so.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 1970
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.