Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

laganas greece watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    for all those going here this summer...i came back on monday after a 2 week holiday and its was sooooooooooooooooo amazing....bloody loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!am so depressed...make sure u pay zeros, rescues, medusours and CHERRY BAY a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bloody amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    for all those going here this summer...i came back on monday after a 2 week holiday and its was sooooooooooooooooo amazing....bloody loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!am so depressed...make sure u pay zeros, rescues, medusours and CHERRY BAY a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bloody amazing

wow...koolness

I'm not going anywhere abroad this summer...we spent too much money going to Turkey last year so my holiday is going on a camping trip with some friends. But Turkey was amazing as well...it was near Bodrum on the coast, so from my sunlounger by the hotel swimming pool I could see the Greek island of Kos in the distance and really felt like taking out one of the hotel's Laser dinghys and sailing out to it I've never been to Greece though

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you had a good time, how many times did you get laid?

ReputationRep:
    Got back a week ago! Have a brill tan, best club was Rescues and Cherry Bay was pretty good too. Also really loved Bad Boys and met Craig from Hollyoaks in there!!

ReputationRep:
    Only 4 weeks until Ill be there!!

ReputationRep:
    Cherry Bay Is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... The Shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i Loved It Sooooo Much...wanna B Back!!!!!!!!!!!! All Those Who R Going Are Gonna Ave An Amazing Time...... Those Going With Freestyle...watch Out For Neil (rep)bit Of A Sleaze...and Brenden Is A Legend!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cherry Bay Is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... The Shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i Loved It Sooooo Much...wanna B Back!!!!!!!!!!!! All Those Who R Going Are Gonna Ave An Amazing Time...... Those Going With Freestyle...watch Out For Neil (rep)bit Of A Sleaze...and Brenden Is A Legend!!!!!!!!!
    Ooh, were going with freestyle, did you stay at hotel laganas?

As guys, I dont think well have to 'watch out' for neil though

ReputationRep:
    yea i stayed in hotel laganas.....its pretty decent..... we also booked the block opass for all the feestyle events..including hotshots(bar crawl), booze cruise, jail break (amazing game get really hammered and me and my mate came second) foam party, sat nite live and temptation island.....u will also notice that there are a hell of a lot more girls than boys on the freestykle holiday!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yea i stayed in hotel laganas.....its pretty decent..... we also booked the block opass for all the feestyle events..including hotshots(bar crawl), booze cruise, jail break (amazing game get really hammered and me and my mate came second) foam party, sat nite live and temptation island.....u will also notice that there are a hell of a lot more girls than boys on the freestykle holiday!!!!!!!!!
    Well, thats f****** excellent news for us then isnt it?

How much did the block pass thing cost?

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell were going for 2 weeks, which means well have to buy 2 of them badboys.

I need a job

ReputationRep:
    And, have you got any holiday pics yet? Post em!

ReputationRep:
    ohhh, memories, i went there last year, best holiday ever.

i'm really depressed now, just had to cancel all my holiday plans

ReputationRep:
    How much money did you spend per week ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    How much money did you spend per week ?
    no u wont need to buy 2 of them... just do the one thats is fine!!!!!!! cos we went for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!
    for the mega bock pass which is all opf above its 129 euros...for the mini block pass which is all above minus sxat nite live 9which isnt that great) its 95 euro!!!!!!!!! i wud say jail break and hot shots are the best... but if u book the block passes u get a freesyle t shirt!!!!!!!!
    i took 400 quid for 2 weeks thats was just bvout fine for me came home with 10 euro!!!!!!!!! the food is cheap and drinks r cheap too in shops...1L bottle of vod is bout 5 euro!!!!!!!!!!! if u r in hotel laganas make sure u pay goergios resturant a visit its lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    no u wont need to buy 2 of them... just do the one thats is fine!!!!!!! cos we went for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!
    for the mega bock pass which is all opf above its 129 euros...for the mini block pass which is all above minus sxat nite live 9which isnt that great) its 95 euro!!!!!!!!! i wud say jail break and hot shots are the best... but if u book the block passes u get a freesyle t shirt!!!!!!!!
    i took 400 quid for 2 weeks thats was just bvout fine for me came home with 10 euro!!!!!!!!! the food is cheap and drinks r cheap too in shops...1L bottle of vod is bout 5 euro!!!!!!!!!!! if u r in hotel laganas make sure u pay goergios resturant a visit its lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bloody hell, £400.

I was thinking about taking £300 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    to be honest 400 is prob better
    and ur a bloke so ud prob drink n eat more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    to be honest 400 is prob better
    and ur a bloke so ud prob drink n eat more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeh thats true, now its just a question of getting the money

So what else did you spend your money on other than food or drink?

ReputationRep:
    thats all i spent it on... includung the 129 for the block pass
    but id do the mini id i were u...sat night live is good but dnt imagine ud enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!i also bought some jewlwery so thats set me back bout 25 euro

ReputationRep:
    thats all i spent it on... includung the 129 for the block pass
    but id do the mini id i were u...sat night live is good but dnt imagine ud enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!i also bought some jewlwery so thats set me back bout 25 euro
    How much is a bottle of beer? Or a shot or something? And how much is an average meal per person?

ReputationRep:
    Wait, have you got msn? So many questions I need to ask

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.