Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Disney Confirm Lion King Remake

ReputationRep:
    So Disney have confirmed they are remaking the Lion King as CGI movies following the success of the Jungle Book remake.

Do you think it's a good idea and will be able to live up to the original? I'm not so sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed98)
    So Disney have confirmed they are remaking the Lion King as CGI movies following the success of the Jungle Book remake.

Do you think it's a good idea and will be able to live up to the original? I'm not so sure!
    I think it's gonna be really interesting. I think it'll be really good, but I also think a lot of people will stick by the original

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaat!?:eek:
    I don't like this :no:
    I don't feel like it will be anywhere near as good as the original!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I'm excited. The Lion King was a very important part of my childhood and I love Jon Favreau's work. The Jungle Book (2016) was far better than the cartoon I think - apart from the music - and I loved Iron Man as well. Hopefully it will be good!

ReputationRep:
    If it's anything like The Jungle Book I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 "Ughhhhhhhhh but iz gonna ruin da originalllllllllllllll!!111!!!11 !!!!!!!!!1!!!!" - no it won't. Will it be s***? Maybe. Will the original still be better? Probably. However, the original is always there, therefore never ruined.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.