Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Disney Confirm Lion King Remake Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So Disney have confirmed they are remaking the Lion King as CGI movies following the success of the Jungle Book remake.

Do you think it's a good idea and will be able to live up to the original? I'm not so sure!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed98)
    So Disney have confirmed they are remaking the Lion King as CGI movies following the success of the Jungle Book remake.

Do you think it's a good idea and will be able to live up to the original? I'm not so sure!
    I think it's gonna be really interesting. I think it'll be really good, but I also think a lot of people will stick by the original

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaat!?:eek:
    I don't like this :no:
    I don't feel like it will be anywhere near as good as the original!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I'm excited. The Lion King was a very important part of my childhood and I love Jon Favreau's work. The Jungle Book (2016) was far better than the cartoon I think - apart from the music - and I loved Iron Man as well. Hopefully it will be good!

ReputationRep:
    If it's anything like The Jungle Book I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 "Ughhhhhhhhh but iz gonna ruin da originalllllllllllllll!!111!!!11 !!!!!!!!!1!!!!" - no it won't. Will it be s***? Maybe. Will the original still be better? Probably. However, the original is always there, therefore never ruined.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.