Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Financial Evidence Confirmation Form

    • Thread Starter

    SFE sent my mum a letter for household income check but she doesn't feel comfortable sending her documents by post, is it necessary for her to send the form off even if our household income is more than £60k as I will be getting the minimum anyway? and also will my loan be delayed even more if she doesn't send it as I already started uni and need the loan to pay for traveling to uni?


    If the household income is over the threshold to be income assessed you can request to be non income assessed. You should call us on 0300 100 0607 to request this. The loan may be delayed if she does not send the evidence as there may be a hold on the account for the evidence.

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.