Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

U.O.L application question

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how important the "Why do you wish to study for this programme" question is?
    Also are most people accepted on to the course? I had the grades they needed and all but I feel like my answer to that question wasn't very full.
    Also, we were supposed to talk about why we were applying to the International programme, right? Not why we were choosing our particular course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daffodilreality)
    Does anyone know how important the "Why do you wish to study for this programme" question is?
    Also are most people accepted on to the course? I had the grades they needed and all but I feel like my answer to that question wasn't very full.
    Also, we were supposed to talk about why we were applying to the International programme, right? Not why we were choosing our particular course?
    According to my ex - no-one ever gets turned down for these courses as long as they have the requisite entrance grades. You can basically type anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    According to my ex - no-one ever gets turned down for these courses as long as they have the requisite entrance grades. You can basically type anything.
    Ah! Good! Thanks

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.