The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

University of Dundee Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lovebug16
This is my third time with UCAS, the deadline is May 8th but if you got your application in on time they have until 31st March. So it will only be 10 more days, this is what i've been told from aberdeen, dundee and glasgow :smile:

so did dundee directly tell you for march 31st?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 301
Original post by lovebug16
This is my third time with UCAS, the deadline is May 8th but if you got your application in on time they have until 31st March. So it will only be 10 more days, this is what i've been told from aberdeen, dundee and glasgow :smile:

And yet another user on here has been told by admissions they can take until May... I know Dundee, I attend the uni and have worked at the uni. It's seriously a waiting game, tbh, a shite one at that.
Original post by iwelinaaa
Same here...good luck!! :smile:

Thanks, same to you! :-) Where did you apply to besides Dundee?:-) Is Dundee your first choice?
Original post by student3005
Got an unconditional offer for psychology at start of Feb so yours cant be too long away!

Lucky you! Is it your first choice?:-) Hope you're right, cannot wait.:-)
Original post by Shikari98
You will definitely get your response before the 25th of March or the 12th of April as that is their offer holder days! Best of luck! :smile:

I really hope so! Thanks a lot! :-))
Original post by BarboraSvobodova
Thanks, same to you! :-) Where did you apply to besides Dundee?:-) Is Dundee your first choice?

Thank you! It will not be my first choice, i am waiting just to put it as an insurance but i dont know if its worth the wait anymore :biggrin: I have offers from Leicester, Lincoln and got rejected from Strathclyde due to limited places. However, I will firm Stirling at the end, I find it more appealing than Dundee :smile:
Original post by iwelinaaa
Thank you! It will not be my first choice, i am waiting just to put it as an insurance but i dont know if its worth the wait anymore :biggrin: I have offers from Leicester, Lincoln and got rejected from Strathclyde due to limited places. However, I will firm Stirling at the end, I find it more appealing than Dundee :smile:

I also got rejected from Strathclyde. I'm thinking about Stirling too, I really love the place but the accomodation is quite expensive. And a lot of people say that Dundee is far more geared towards students.
Lucky you! Is it your first choice?:-) Hope you're right, cannot wait.:-)

Thanks! Dundee is my first choice but i'm going to do Biological Science
I also got rejected from Strathclyde. I'm thinking about Stirling too, I really love the place but the accomodation is quite expensive. And a lot of people say that Dundee is far more geared towards students.
I`ve already talked with a few people studying in Stirling ( 4th year all of them 1 with Psychology) and they told me only good stuff about it mostly that no matter where you are, people are what makes the place great so yeah and the course sounds like more fun with lab lessons and everything,there is cheaper and more expensive accommodation for sure but its way cheaper than Glasgow :biggrin: also the clubs and societies are really really good :biggrin:
Hey! Anyone going to the offer holders day on the 25th? (Biomedical Sciences :smile: )
Reply 310
Hey! Anyone going to the offer holders day on the 25th? (Biomedical Sciences :smile: )

I'm going :smile:

Im going for biological science!
just got two conditionals earlier! checked ucas by chance without getting an email and had offers for geography and history & geography and politics! :smile:
Original post by tiff4ny
just got two conditionals earlier! checked ucas by chance without getting an email and had offers for geography and history & geography and politics! :smile:

Well done!! :biggrin:
Any Europeans that have got an offer? 😊
Original post by Malinxxx

As for me I'm still waiting :///
Original post by caspancakes
Well done!! :biggrin:

thank you! how about yourself? had any offers?

Still waiting..Where are you from?:-)

Waiting :biggrin: (Bulgaria)

Nope, I've been waiting since Octomber :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending