Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

MArch Architecture Part II application

    • Thread Starter

    Hi Everyone.
    I would like to receive some advise of how it would be better to proceed with my study in Architecture. I have finished my part I and now I'm deciding to apply for Post grad. However I was wondering if I could do anything related to Interior design and still be able to become registered as an architect?. I know my question might sound silly but is it possible to study something like interior design for your part II ?
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.