Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Immigration Guidance Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

i need a guidance on how to tackle a immigration question based as a presentation

The statement is: The level of deportation in the UK has increased taking account both immigration and Asylum Cases?

Thank you
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizwaana)
    Hi guys

Thank you
    This is very tiresome now, looking through your post history all of your posts ask for notes, guidance, help, but offer nothing up in way of showing you have made any form of effort to make a start. Your Land Law and dissertation threads are prime examples. Please, read the sticky, else I for one refuse to help and will mark your posts as spam.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4142373
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Rizwaana)
    Hi guys

i need a guidance on how to tackle a immigration question based as a presentation

The statement is: The level of deportation in the UK has increased taking account both immigration and Asylum Cases?

Thank you
    The statement doesnt make sense so it was weither wrong or you copied it incorrectly.
    Btw have you done the research to understand the levels of deportation and the key factors? I cant see how anyone can write an answer otherwise. Notwithstanding the question as written doesnt make sense.

Guidance = do the research and see if the data confirms what is said in the statement. Make some intelligent analytical comments on that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.