Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

give me advice please

ReputationRep:
    There's this boy I know we're in the same lectures and on the same sports team. I can't avoid him.

I know he fancies me. Thats obvious. I don't fancy him back though I don't dislike him either. He's not horrible. He can be a bit weird when drunk and it's not a horrible weird. It's an okay weird. I tried talking to other people on the team and somehow always end up talking to him. I don't know how I feel.

how do you feel when a you know a friend fancies you and you don't return the feelings?
    should I just keep being friendly and see what happens?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madeline_H95)
    There's this boy I know we're in the same lectures and on the same sports team. I can't avoid him.

I know he fancies me. Thats obvious. I don't fancy him back though I don't dislike him either. He's not horrible. He can be a bit weird when drunk and it's not a horrible weird. It's an okay weird. I tried talking to other people on the team and somehow always end up talking to him. I don't know how I feel.

how do you feel when a you know a friend fancies you and you don't return the feelings?
    should I just keep being friendly and see what happens?
    I don't know what you mean by 'friendly' but giving him attention when you don't necessarily need might be misinterpreted by him as a good sign. Maybe you can always be surrounded by friends and give him minimal attention?

Go out wiv him and see how he is

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.