The Student Room Group

Keysurf Broken?

Keysurf was working fine for me for the first few weeks, i have the 70mbps package and it was letting me decide how i wanted that to be split among my devices. for some reason though it is now saying that 70mbps is allocated to whatever i set as my primary device and all other devices are getting 17mbps which makes no sense since my cap is 70mbps. ive tried manually setting the allocated speeds again but the option isnt there anymore. its becoming abit of a pain because everything is running very slow now no matter what device i am on and i dont know what to do to fix it.
Reply 1
Original post by Ethan.R
Keysurf was working fine for me for the first few weeks, i have the 70mbps package and it was letting me decide how i wanted that to be split among my devices. for some reason though it is now saying that 70mbps is allocated to whatever i set as my primary device and all other devices are getting 17mbps which makes no sense since my cap is 70mbps. ive tried manually setting the allocated speeds again but the option isnt there anymore. its becoming abit of a pain because everything is running very slow now no matter what device i am on and i dont know what to do to fix it.

New system was set in place where you can have 1 device with 100% allocation and any other devices with 25%

Quick Reply