Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Aston Student - Looking for an accommodation/House share in Birmingham B1 to B9. Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isaq06)
    Hi,

My name is Isaq and I study Engineering undergraduate in Aston and I'm looking for an accommodation/House share in Birmingham. I don't mind living in any area from B1 to B9.

I'm able to move in ASAP and my budget is £100pw (£400pcm).

Thank you.

Hi my name is Zainab, I live out and go to Aston but I’m moving back home so I am looking for a student to take over my tenancy (2016-17) and can move out immediately (september & octobers rent will be paid!). I live in a 6 bed flat (called Lyttelton House) with 5 other roommates, shared kitchen but my own en-suite. It costs £429 per month (about £99 per week) and is situated a 20 minute walk from Aston, a 5 minute drive with parking available (Postcode: B8 3TE). There is also a shuttle bus that takes you to and from bcu campus which is a minute walk from Aston. The flat is in immaculate condition and I can move out immediately. There are loads of shops and amenities nearby and the flat itself is really spacious and welcoming. If you are interested, contact me. I can also provide pictures or a video of the flat if needed.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Is this still available??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omarioali)
    Is this still available??
    Yes it is available, are you interested? If you are let me know asap by message, email or phone.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. are you looking for a room on campus? I have one I'm looking to move out from in Mary sturge

ReputationRep:
    Still looking for a house share? Message me up 07821233864

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.