Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Surrey Room Swap

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Looking to swap Band B for Band C or Band D (MAIN CAMPUS).

    I have a room in a quiet flat on the main Stag Hill Campus. It is a Band B room in Guildford Court and I would like to swap it for a Band C or D room on campus. The flatmates are lovely, friendly and keep everything clean. The room is really bright and in a great condition, I have kept it clean. So if anyone has budgeting problems or just wants to swap to Band B just contact me.
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.