Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Criminology or Adult Nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have no idea out of each of these, which one to study at University next year. I've wrote my personal statement, but made it clear that I want to study Adult Nursing, but now, after looking through criminology, I like the sounds of this too. HELP???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cora12.3)
    Hi, I have no idea out of each of these, which one to study at University next year. I've wrote my personal statement, but made it clear that I want to study Adult Nursing, but now, after looking through criminology, I like the sounds of this too. HELP???
    well ,if you arent 100% on being a nurse then don't go for it and maybe take much more time to make a decision, did you get work experience in nursing? its better to use a year on a gap year than use a year on either course to discover you dont like it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say apply for Nursing, if you don't get in, apply for criminology.

ReputationRep:
    Adult nursing.

Criminology is... mickey mousey

ReputationRep:
    I'm 2nd year Criminology. Tough course and by no means Mickey Mouse..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cora12.3)
    My daughter did Adult Nursing and she is a Ward Sister on the Cardiac Ward at our local hospital. It's a far cry from Criminology - big contrast there.
    You either want to be a Nurse or you don't.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.