The Student Room Group

Criminology or Adult Nursing?

Hi, I have no idea out of each of these, which one to study at University next year. I've wrote my personal statement, but made it clear that I want to study Adult Nursing, but now, after looking through criminology, I like the sounds of this too. HELP???
Original post by cora12.3
Hi, I have no idea out of each of these, which one to study at University next year. I've wrote my personal statement, but made it clear that I want to study Adult Nursing, but now, after looking through criminology, I like the sounds of this too. HELP???

well ,if you arent 100% on being a nurse then don't go for it and maybe take much more time to make a decision, did you get work experience in nursing? its better to use a year on a gap year than use a year on either course to discover you dont like it.
I'd say apply for Nursing, if you don't get in, apply for criminology.
Reply 3
Adult nursing.

Criminology is... mickey mousey
I'm 2nd year Criminology. Tough course and by no means Mickey Mouse..
Original post by cora12.3

My daughter did Adult Nursing and she is a Ward Sister on the Cardiac Ward at our local hospital. It's a far cry from Criminology - big contrast there.
You either want to be a Nurse or you don't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending