Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Date 15 left me today now I need #16 :(

ReputationRep:
    I feel like my time is up and it's impossible for me to get a Girl Friend that will stay past the 1st Date.

Oh thy sweet love upon your skin, why do you tempt me in?

For is it I to take a bite of your deceiving looks?

Come forth from the heavens whom ever be my 16th and strike me with a vigour look which is beyond my comprehension and teach me your complex ways for all I want is a date that will stick beside me and not wander off alone in to the ghastly shadows beyond. For what is it I have to do to gain a successful date?

Oh sweet #16 please come see me within my stronghold of which is a disused bunker beside some country field of which my father pays great virtue to for I can now disembowel that Grade D in English Literature and send it packing in to the eyes of the elite ahead of this tragic path.

For now is the time I need #16 and fresh content to make success for all life's sin's be exiled from within me and the holy father shall replenish my soul with love and hope for that is all I need in this age of digital devices which soak deep horrors within.

So are you there #16?

ReputationRep:
    Now how do I deal with a 16th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Now how do I deal with a 16th?
    By the way you said you had 5 girlfriends before, yet you've said you've not had a girlfriend that stayed beyond the first date :holmes:

So either you're just labelling every girl you see as your girlfriend and they're trying to escape from you or you're lying :mmm:

ReputationRep:

Come forth from the heavens whom ever be my 16th and strike me with a vigour look
    It's a mystery why you can't get a real girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    By the way you said you had 5 girlfriends before, yet you've said you've not had a girlfriend that stayed beyond the first date :holmes:

So either you're just labelling every girl you see as your girlfriend and they're trying to escape from you or you're lying :mmm:
    They just don't stay. They like to leave. None of them say why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stopbeingacuחt)
    It's a mystery why you can't get a real girlfriend.
    I don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    or you're lying :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    why are you objectifying women as numbers?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like my time is up and it's impossible for me to get a Girl Friend that will stay past the 1st Date.

Come forth from the heavens whom ever be my 16th and strike me with a vigour look which is beyond my comprehension and teach me your complex ways for all I want is a date that will stick beside me and not wander off alone in to the ghastly shadows beyond. For what is it I have to do to gain a successful date?

Oh sweet #16 please come see me within my stronghold of which is a disused bunker beside some country field of which my father pays great virtue to for I can now disembowel that Grade D in English Literature and send it packing in to the eyes of the elite ahead of this tragic path.

For now is the time I need #16 and fresh content to make success for all life's sin's be exiled from within me and the holy father shall replenish my soul with love and hope for that is all I need in this age of digital devices which soak deep horrors within.

So are you there #16?
    Maybe it's because "you haven't gone outside in 10 years"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    why are you objectifying women as numbers?
    Because I don't know who #16 will be. And I don't want #15 to find this post.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.