Best Books on IGCSE ICT (0417) Watch

JS703
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am about to do my IGCSE ICT course in half a year's time. However our school hasn't given us any textbooks and I would like to do some revision on a hard copy. So does anyone know the best books that have the complete syllabus for IGCSE ICT with the specification of 0417? I have seen many on Amazon but I would like to know which one is the best out of them.
ldent09
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi if you are taking the Edexcel IGCSE ICT the revision book of the text book has everything you need in it, learn it upside down inside out (it's only a little book). Also do as many past papers as possible especially on the practice side look at the mark schemes to check whether you are doing everything correctly. My son did all of this, he taught himself the subject which he did in one year not two and he achieved a A and was only 3% off a A*. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1380)
79.49%
Leave (356)
20.51%

Watched Threads