Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

League of Legends 2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I play LoL very often and I want to improve but playing with random people on matchmaking teams doesn't really help that issue. I want to play in a fixed group. So comment if you wanna do that?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't play LoL but I do like to lol

ReputationRep:
    Always up to play with others . My closest friends who I played a lot of LoL with are all one year above me (I'm Yr13), and so they're busy with uni stuff so it's pretty lonely on my League atm.

IGN: Bearly Legal (the first and last Ls are actually capital Is, (I for Igloo) because the actual name was taken.)
    Plat 4 on EUWest.

As you might've guessed from the name I exclusively play Annie. Nohatepls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robininthewinds)
    Always up to play with others . My closest friends who I played a lot of LoL with are all one year above me (I'm Yr13), and so they're busy with uni stuff so it's pretty lonely on my League atm.

IGN: Bearly Legal (the first and last Ls are actually capital Is, (I for Igloo) because the actual name was taken.)
    Plat 4 on EUWest.

As you might've guessed from the name I exclusively play Annie. Nohatepls.
    Hehe my IGN is Unicornn Senpai. I tried looking for you on LoL but I found one who is Silver so I am a bit confused. Add me maybe? I'm in Year 11 btw.

Edit: Oh wait I found you

ReputationRep:
    I always improve my skill by playing with bot. I scare to play with other, because I think I'm not good enough to play with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bambooiep)
    I always improve my skill by playing with bot. I scare to play with other, because I think I'm not good enough to play with them.
    I know how that feels. I am always scared that I might fail others in my team during PvP and that's why I planned on playing with a small group of people so I could get over that fear.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.