League of Legends 2016 Watch

Didyousaysenpai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I play LoL very often and I want to improve but playing with random people on matchmaking teams doesn't really help that issue. I want to play in a fixed group. So comment if you wanna do that?
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't play LoL but I do like to lol
robininthewinds
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Always up to play with others . My closest friends who I played a lot of LoL with are all one year above me (I'm Yr13), and so they're busy with uni stuff so it's pretty lonely on my League atm.

IGN: Bearly Legal (the first and last Ls are actually capital Is, (I for Igloo) because the actual name was taken.)
Plat 4 on EUWest.

As you might've guessed from the name I exclusively play Annie. Nohatepls.
Didyousaysenpai
Rep:
?
(Original post by robininthewinds)
Always up to play with others . My closest friends who I played a lot of LoL with are all one year above me (I'm Yr13), and so they're busy with uni stuff so it's pretty lonely on my League atm.

IGN: Bearly Legal (the first and last Ls are actually capital Is, (I for Igloo) because the actual name was taken.)
Plat 4 on EUWest.

As you might've guessed from the name I exclusively play Annie. Nohatepls.
Hehe my IGN is Unicornn Senpai. I tried looking for you on LoL but I found one who is Silver so I am a bit confused. Add me maybe? I'm in Year 11 btw.

Edit: Oh wait I found you
bambooiep
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I always improve my skill by playing with bot. I scare to play with other, because I think I'm not good enough to play with them.
Didyousaysenpai
Rep:
?
(Original post by bambooiep)
I always improve my skill by playing with bot. I scare to play with other, because I think I'm not good enough to play with them.
I know how that feels. I am always scared that I might fail others in my team during PvP and that's why I planned on playing with a small group of people so I could get over that fear.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise