Can I go to 'Flirt!' (student union) at the age of 23?

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A society I'm part of has its social there.

I know I'm allowed to enter, just wanted to know what kind of age-group normally attends. If it's mainly 18-year-old freshers, then I think I'll feel out of place. If it's the kind of thing that postgrad students go to as well, I might go along.

(Original post by Lupacante)
    A society I'm part of has its social there.

I know I'm allowed to enter, just wanted to know what kind of age-group normally attends. If it's mainly 18-year-old freshers, then I think I'll feel out of place. If it's the kind of thing that postgrad students go to as well, I might go along.
    Just go and see 23 is hardly ancient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Just go and see 23 is hardly ancient.
    True that. Entry's only £3, so even if I end up feeling out of place and hating it I'll hardly have broken the bank.

ReputationRep:
    Lol dude nobody cares how old you are at uni. When I was an 18 year old fresher I had a few housemates/neighbours your age who we all went out with. People will forget how old you are anyway until your bday comes along or something.

(Original post by Lupacante)
    True that. Entry's only £3, so even if I end up feeling out of place and hating it I'll hardly have broken the bank.
    You dont go around with your age stuck to your forehead. if its a socienty then you all have a common interest. You will always be able to find people to flirt with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    You dont go around with your age stuck to your forehead. if its a socienty then you all have a common interest. You will always be able to find people to flirt with.
    'flirt!' is only the name of the event - but yeah, true, I should be able to have a good time with the other members of the soc anyway

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lucpacante,
    Apologies for the delay in responding, I go to Flirt Wednesday and I'm a mature student

Mark
    Final Year Accounting and Management

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.