Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

White guys, would you date an hijab wearing Muslim girl? Watch

Yes or no ?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    depends on their personality and what they look like, face, boobs, and ass(same as any other girl).

ReputationRep:
    lol she shouldnt be wearing a hijab if shes dating a non muslim guy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aint judging or anything but its illogical

ReputationRep:
    Nah
    EDIT: probably not.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but the question is, would they date a white guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes or no ?
    What is this thread... Lmao. It'd be quite tricky finding anyone because Muslims don't really date especially not outside their faith.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope. If she's that into her religion she won't be drinking. If she's not drinking then suddenly 99% of fun dates are off the cards.

As is sex.

So no deal. Same goes for anybody that keen on a religion. There's a fundamental misstep between us that makes us incompatible.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. I doubt they would even date non-hijabi Muslims. :mmm:

(Original post by Profesh)
    No.
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Nope. If she's that into her religion she won't be drinking. If she's not drinking then suddenly 99% of fun dates are off the cards.

As is sex.

So no deal.
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Nope.
    Why not. Drewski is sex all you think about .

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it...i'm assuming the hijab wearing muslim girl in question is you. The fact is most white guys are not Muslim or religious and you Islamically aren't allowed to marry a non muslim anyway so what's the point in asking these kind of questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why not. Drewski is sex all you think about .
    Course not. But if we don't share a similar mindset, why would I be interested in dating her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Yes, but the question is, would they date a white guy?
    they can, i have seen it.

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever seen one white guy with a girl in a thingybob.

ReputationRep:
    what would be the point? its not like shes going to put out

if she was the type who does put out then why would she bother wearing the hijab? it would seem pointless wearing one if shes not following her religion properly lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    What is this thread... Lmao. It'd be quite tricky finding anyone because Muslims don't really date especially not outside their faith.

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh, most of the time the most important factors are caste, sect and degree of religiousness (if thats a word) that count more than just the type of faith.

Source: Personal experience

(Original post by Sara_t)
    I don't get it...i'm assuming the hijab wearing muslim girl in question is you. The fact is most white guys are not Muslim or religious and you Islamically aren't allowed to marry a non muslim anyway so what's the point in asking these kind of questions
    There are many white Muslim guys

(Original post by Pudge666)
    What a dumb question.
    Why click on it to view it then ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_t)
    Muslims are not supposed to date either, its haram apparently. so if she wants to date she may as well just ditch the scarf. if she can't then that makes it obvious that shes wearing it because she was forced into wearing it and not because she actually chose to wear it.

(Original post by Drewski)
    Course not. But if we don't share a similar mindset, why would I be interested in dating her?
    Similar interests in sport, movies, entertainment,music, good interesting conversations and debates, looks etc.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.