Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Help- Which 5 Universities?!

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess088)
    Hello,

I've decided on doing Law at University however I am not sure which Universities to apply for!

My predicted grades are ABB, although I am aiming for AAB (in Sociology, History and English Literature), and I have an A grade AS in Classical Civilisation.

The universities that I am looking at so far are Royal Holloway (AAB), Liverpool (ABB), Oxford Brookes (BBB) and Coventry (ABB). However, I'm not sure of the reputation surrounding these Universities and their Law course so I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

What other Universities are there that are still respectable with reasonable grade requirements (around ABB)?

Thank you!
    Sheffield?

ReputationRep:
    I've looked at Sheffield already and their entry requirements are AAA. I'm looking for Universities more around the AAB-ABB mark.
    what about Sheffield Hallam

ReputationRep:
    I'll take a look at the website now, thanks! Do you know if it is a respected University for Law?
    It might be

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.