Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Best place to get cat videos?

ReputationRep:
    What are the best YouTube channels, or other places, to get funny cat videos?

I am asking for a friend...

ReputationRep:
    Your mums house.

ReputationRep:
    Youchewb

ReputationRep:
    Some of my favourite cat themed FB and Youtube channels are - Monty, Sylvester The Talking Cat, Grumpy Cat, Cole & Marmalade, UglyKitty, Big Cat Rescue and Mr Magoo "The Blind Cat That Stole My Heart". Those FB pages and YT channels are great for both videos dedicated to one particular cat or multiple cats. YT I would say is the best place to find cat videos due to the quantity on there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena64)
    I am asking for a friend...
    Sureeeeee...... A friend :rolleyes:

No harm in watching cat videos Embrace it!

Youtube is the place of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Some of my favourite cat themed FB and Youtube channels are - Monty, Sylvester The Talking Cat, Grumpy Cat, Cole & Marmalade, UglyKitty, Big Cat Rescue and Mr Magoo "The Blind Cat That Stole My Heart". Those FB pages and YT channels are great for both videos dedicated to one particular cat or multiple cats. YT I would say is the best place to find cat videos due to the quantity on there.
    No it's his mums house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot002)
    Stop trying to trick him, it's www.lemonparty.com

My favourite is the black cat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Not gonna lie, those guys are pretty much me right now.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.