Turn on thread page Beta

Ultimate poll - Which will be the better game, Halo 2 or GTA San Andreas? watch

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think?

ReputationRep:
    GTA. I have played Halo, i dont like it as much as everyone else seems too.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell can you compare games like halo 2 and gta =\. Compare games in the same genre

anywho, Halo 2 gets my vote purly because i dont find GTA that fun.

ReputationRep:
    half life 2

ReputationRep:
    I don't really see they hype about GTA - it's just going to be the same as GTA3 with a few more vehicles and a different storyline for the mission. The best GTA was the first one and the others just aren't anything new or original; i won't be buying it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I don't really see they hype about GTA - it's just going to be the same as GTA3 with a few more vehicles and a different storyline for the mission. The best GTA was the first one and the others just aren't anything new or original; i won't be buying it.
    You mean the one's where you are the little tiny stick figure thing? :eek: I realli like vice city, gets annoying when you are stuck on one of the last missions and have nothing else to do though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    You mean the one's where you are the little tiny stick figure thing? :eek: I realli like vice city, gets annoying when you are stuck on one of the last missions and have nothing else to do though.
    That's the one - i loved that one.

I bought GTA double pack (GTA3 and Vice City) and just got so bored with it; i played it for about 2 weeks and put it in it's box and haven't taken it out in the last 5 months.

ReputationRep:
    Half-Life 2
    Possibly Doom 3
    A proper sequel to Deus Ex as well.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.