Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ho so I'm turning 18 next week and would really appreciate if anyone could tell me fun/cheap clubs in Glasgow?

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on the type of person you are/ people you want to be surrounded with and the atmosphere. A few however are: Campus. Garage, Bamboo, Jelly, Kushion and Sugar Cube

ReputationRep:
    Sub Club is apparently a great night, I've not been yet though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlynm)
    It really depends on the type of person you are/ people you want to be surrounded with and the atmosphere. A few however are: Campus. Garage, Bamboo, Jelly, Kushion and Sugar Cube
    Campus lol, OP please don't go here.

For your age, Garage and ABC are probably the most popular. Alongside Firewater and maybe Driftwood too.

Sugar Cube if you enjoy girls who love themselves, Bamboo if you like bumpin and grinding to R&B with low ceilings (it truely is a sweat box), Campus if you fancy partying with Mums on their first night out in weeks or mid 20s who thing Campus is 'still cool'... Kushion if you like cushions of course.

Depending on what you're in to BOX is quite cool for live music, Light at the start of Merchant City is a bit more up market, Sub Club if you like EDM, S4WG too! Victoria's or the Savoy if you want a gang fight. Glasgow offer's something for everyone.

Not forgetting HIVE at Glasgow Uni (alongside the GUU) and Viper (ew) on GWR.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.