Castle Leazes swap

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Very social accommodation avaliable for swap. Any offers appreciated. It's a corner room so it's one of the biggest on the floor

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm interested, just messaged you

ReputationRep:
    is this male of female. i am very interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gawhitcombe)
    is this male of female. i am very interested
    Male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnaap)
    Male
    Great! i am also a guy. would you be interested in manor bank, in a 6 bedroom flat, double bed ensuite and self catered? very nice accommodation, newly refurbished and modern with very friendly flat mates.

ReputationRep:
    to swap for castle leazes instead
    Great! i am also a guy. would you be interested in manor bank, in a 6 bedroom flat, double bed ensuite and self catered? very nice accommodation, newly refurbished and modern with very friendly flat mates.

ReputationRep:
    How much do you pay per week?

ReputationRep:
    £124 pw but worth it and happy to pay you a bit of money on top if this is too much

ReputationRep:
    £124 pw but worth it and happy to pay you a bit of money on top if this is too much
    That's fine. is it okay if my accommodation is catered it's less hassle for you and it s a great opportunity to meet people

ReputationRep:
    no, that is perfect. what block in castle leases are you in? if you are happy to move then i think we both have to fill in a form confirming the details of the swap

ReputationRep:
    no, that is perfect. what block in castle leases are you in? if you are happy to move then i think we both have to fill in a form confirming the details of the swap
    I'm in Coquet! What flat are you in? Could I come and see it sometime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnaap)
    I'm in Coquet! What flat are you in? Could I come and see it sometime
    Oh nice. I'm in flat 45 manor bank. Yeah come down at some point, i could meet you somewhere and show you around.

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice. I'm in flat 45 manor bank. Yeah come down at some point, i could meet you somewhere and show you around.
    Yeah sure! Message me your Facebook or number so we can setup a time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnaap)
    Yeah sure! Message me your Facebook or number so we can setup a time
    My number is 07464590092

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.