Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Very social accommodation avaliable for swap. Any offers appreciated. It's a corner room so it's one of the biggest on the floor

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm interested, just messaged you

ReputationRep:
    is this male of female. i am very interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gawhitcombe)
    is this male of female. i am very interested
    Male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnaap)
    Male
    Great! i am also a guy. would you be interested in manor bank, in a 6 bedroom flat, double bed ensuite and self catered? very nice accommodation, newly refurbished and modern with very friendly flat mates.

ReputationRep:
    to swap for castle leazes instead
    Great! i am also a guy. would you be interested in manor bank, in a 6 bedroom flat, double bed ensuite and self catered? very nice accommodation, newly refurbished and modern with very friendly flat mates.

ReputationRep:
    How much do you pay per week?

ReputationRep:
    £124 pw but worth it and happy to pay you a bit of money on top if this is too much

ReputationRep:
    £124 pw but worth it and happy to pay you a bit of money on top if this is too much
    That's fine. is it okay if my accommodation is catered it's less hassle for you and it s a great opportunity to meet people

ReputationRep:
    no, that is perfect. what block in castle leases are you in? if you are happy to move then i think we both have to fill in a form confirming the details of the swap

ReputationRep:
    no, that is perfect. what block in castle leases are you in? if you are happy to move then i think we both have to fill in a form confirming the details of the swap
    I'm in Coquet! What flat are you in? Could I come and see it sometime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnaap)
    I'm in Coquet! What flat are you in? Could I come and see it sometime
    Oh nice. I'm in flat 45 manor bank. Yeah come down at some point, i could meet you somewhere and show you around.

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice. I'm in flat 45 manor bank. Yeah come down at some point, i could meet you somewhere and show you around.
    Yeah sure! Message me your Facebook or number so we can setup a time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnaap)
    Yeah sure! Message me your Facebook or number so we can setup a time
    My number is 07464590092

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.