How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious as i know many people take hours.
    Me 10 minutes or 15 minutes max

ReputationRep:
    hamza772000

ReputationRep:
    2 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    I'm curious as i know many people take hours.
    Me 10 minutes or 15 minutes max
    lol, I got tagged here so might aswell, how ironic tho

30-45 mins

Haha, thanks I guess, maybe you should post your routine here :mmm: or atleast the amount of hrs you take :teehee: jk

ReputationRep:
    5/10 mins. I get my clothes ready the night before and I don't wear any make up so I just have to get dressed, brush my hair and teeth and I'm ready :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    2 hours.
    Finally! I'm not the only one

ReputationRep:
    15 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    2 hours.
    how??

ReputationRep:
    30 mins. I sort my hair, moisturise and have coffee whilst driving. Thats like 15 mins of extra sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1 hour

ReputationRep:
    I like to give myself 30 mins. Wake up, quick shower, brush teeth etc then get dressed, that all takes about 10 mins. Then 20 mins is spent eating breakfast/drinking coffee and watching something to wake me up. I'm not a morning person so have no enthusiasm for putting any effort into my appearance for uni etc.

ReputationRep:
    2 hours- I am quite slow at getting ready but that's how long it takes to do my hair, makeup etc ...

ReputationRep:
    People saying 10/15 mins , do you guys shower in that time as well???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoodleDee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    shower the night before because i like to avoid using the hairdryer as much as possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoodleDee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I only have a bath and no shower in my flat so I just bathe the night before right before bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    how??
    Well, shower takes just under an hour, because of the awful boiler system and I use those face washes you've got to leave on for 5 minutes or so. Moisturising takes like 15 mins. Then I have to decide what to wear and iron my jeans as I usually just throw it in on the chair and it takes about 2 mins for the iron to heat up and if I'm wearing black jeans, I've got to get all of the dust off of them which takes some time. Making and eating breakfast takes about 10 mins. I brush my teeth for quite long, like 5 minutes. Combing my hair takes no time at all, but I've got to double check I've put on deodorant, body spray and on some days, cologne. And I've got to pack my bag.

ReputationRep:
    30 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Like 30 minutes but I'm also counting the time it takes me to eat my Special K.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Longer than it should really. An hour or more if I'm showering, if not, usually around 30mins. But if I want I can go from in my sweatpants to showered, dressed up and groomed in 30 minutes. Cold showers help make sure I don't stall.

ReputationRep:
    15 if i don't shower (not including the time it takes to get outta bed) and maybe 45 to an hour if i shower

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.