Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Relationship between University of London colleges

    • Thread Starter

    Is it possible if you study at one UoL college to take a class or two at another college? Say if I studied medicine at ICL could I take some language or humanities classes at UCL?
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.