Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Access to Leeds. Any help on what to write for why you would like to study at leeds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becsw)
    Applying for Access to Leeds. Any help on what to write for why you would like to study at leeds
    What course? Consider whether Leeds have a different method of teaching, whether it ranks high in the university tables, whether they have interesting course themes that ONLY they offer? etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafNaf39)
    What course? Consider whether Leeds have a different method of teaching, whether it ranks high in the university tables, whether they have interesting course themes that ONLY they offer? etc..
    Thank you!! I am wanting to study law

ReputationRep:
    lol I'm gonna apply to leeds for law too! And through the Access to Leeds scheme, have you already sent off your UCAS application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Senxpen)
    lol I'm gonna apply to leeds for law too! And through the Access to Leeds scheme, have you already sent off your UCAS application?
    That's cool! What are your predicted grades? Not yet but hopefully soon! You?

ReputationRep:
    I'm part of the RO (realising opportunities) programme, do I still need to do access to Leeds or should i get a reduced offer anyway? (if anyone knows lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by espicton98)
    I'm part of the RO (realising opportunities) programme, do I still need to do access to Leeds or should i get a reduced offer anyway? (if anyone knows lol)
    I don't think you need to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becsw)
    I don't think you need to
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becsw)
    That's cool! What are your predicted grades? Not yet but hopefully soon! You?
    4A's- wbu? And not yet, i'm still doing drafts for my personal statement so I'm hoping to submit everything by the end of this month (fingers crossed)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.