Access to Leeds Watch

becsw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Applying for Access to Leeds. Any help on what to write for why you would like to study at leeds
RoadsideRomeo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by becsw)
Applying for Access to Leeds. Any help on what to write for why you would like to study at leeds
What course? Consider whether Leeds have a different method of teaching, whether it ranks high in the university tables, whether they have interesting course themes that ONLY they offer? etc..
becsw
Rep:
?
(Original post by NafNaf39)
What course? Consider whether Leeds have a different method of teaching, whether it ranks high in the university tables, whether they have interesting course themes that ONLY they offer? etc..
Thank you!! I am wanting to study law
Senxpen
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lol I'm gonna apply to leeds for law too! And through the Access to Leeds scheme, have you already sent off your UCAS application?
becsw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Senxpen)
lol I'm gonna apply to leeds for law too! And through the Access to Leeds scheme, have you already sent off your UCAS application?
That's cool! What are your predicted grades? Not yet but hopefully soon! You?
espicton98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm part of the RO (realising opportunities) programme, do I still need to do access to Leeds or should i get a reduced offer anyway? (if anyone knows lol)
becsw
Rep:
?
(Original post by espicton98)
I'm part of the RO (realising opportunities) programme, do I still need to do access to Leeds or should i get a reduced offer anyway? (if anyone knows lol)
I don't think you need to
espicton98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by becsw)
I don't think you need to
Thanks!!
Senxpen
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by becsw)
That's cool! What are your predicted grades? Not yet but hopefully soon! You?
4A's- wbu? And not yet, i'm still doing drafts for my personal statement so I'm hoping to submit everything by the end of this month (fingers crossed)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (479)
79.97%
Leave (120)
20.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed