Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I would like to/need to transfer after first year, due to personal circumstances. Any advice would be appreciated. I really want to be closer to my family however I do not want to do the year again, or continue here until the degree is finished. I didn't realise it would be this hard. Also would like to transfer to gcu
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.