Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what should I do if I have not received my timetable yet? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I have not received my timetable and my course starts in 2 days, anyone in the same boat or has any suggestions? I have been trying to log onto the DMU page via my mac using my student login but it's not working and I have heard the university is not open on weekends so I don't think I can go into the university to talk.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at Nottingham and I'm in the same boat, what I plan to do if it's not there by Sunday night is to wake up early and go down to student services and enquire why my full timetable hasn't appeared yet

ReputationRep:
    perhaps you have to produce it yourself based on the time & location of the modules you enrolled on.

I guess the library is open today - you could use the computers there and ask the librarian if you get stuck.

ReputationRep:
    Hey can I recommend using a different Web browser, I could login using chrome so I tried Internet Explorer and it worked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.