Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

has anyone from the real world found you on TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    yes i said the real world.

some girl from my high school/sixth form found me on TSR and started *****ing about me to my best friend on the train to uni. My best friend told me of course and the girl carries on being nice to me to my face :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nope and i hope they never will
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Someone who went to my school recognised me from my pictures :lol: they know my secrets

Also my uni friend's mum found me whilst she was doing some uni research :rofl::ninja2:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    One of the staff from my university.

I was complaining about another lecturer on TSR (because he marked me unfairly) and one of the readers/Teaching assistants PMed me asking if I could meet him in person so we could discuss it further. So I did and then the week later we went to the lecturer and he gave me a higher mark

So yeah I have actually met someone in real life from TSR :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    One of the staff from my university.

I was complaining about another lecturer on TSR (because he marked me unfairly) and one of the readers PMed me asking if I could meet him in person so we could discuss it further. So I did and then the week later we went to the lecturer and he gave me a higher mark

So yeah I have actually met someone in real life from TSR :rofl:
    omg what a stalker
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Nope, only the staff and my fiance know my secret identity on here:P
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Kinda, I'm hoping my teacher doesn't find out the **** I spilled about him, God help me :hide:

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow: Maybeee :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or Maybe NOT. :lol:

No
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Not quite the question being asked, but people from TSR have found me IRL and been like "I saw you walking down X road at Y time on Z day" and I was just like :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    I would be crucified for the views I express on TSR if someone from the real world found my account.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    I would be crucified for the views I express on TSR if someone from the real world found my account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh kinda get what you mean. i dont really tell people about my life face to face but its easier opening up online. just feels like someones read my diary :lol:

I mentioned my TSR account to a few friends, and they give me stick for it obviously but none of them have actually bothered to see what I post and stuff...I think :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Opposite way round for me, I found someone on TSR that I met irl because they now live next door in my student flats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    yes i said the real world.

some girl from my high school/sixth form found me on TSR and started *****ing about me to my best friend on the train to uni. My best friend told me of course and the girl carries on being nice to me to my face :lol:
    No- I'd find it really awkward if they did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    omg what a stalker
    Exactly what I was thinking...:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    yes my brother....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    one of my friend knows and she's like ''urgh'' whenever she hear about TSR. It's cos her private tutor told her about TSR for ''gcse help'' but asking strangers for advice isn't her thing, she disregarded it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I love how I kind of found homeland.lsw and TheOtherSide. from TSR. :lol: I can recall how shocked/scared they were. :rofl:

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I love how I kind of found homeland.lsw and TheOtherSide. from TSR. :lol: I can recall how shocked/scared they were. :rofl:
    Shocked? Scared? It mildly amused me IF that. How's Mrs Y?

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.