The Student Room Group

He acted jealous

I met a guy through a walking group who seemed quite shy around me and just smiles at me. He has been befriending other women in the group and going out in groups of guys and girls to hang out with.

I went to a party last night and he had invited some of the women and spent a lot of time with them. I noticed he got very jealous when I was with my friends as we were flirting with the bar men and guys at the party.

I don't understand why he was jealous and yet thinks he can keep bringing these women out and flirting with them. It feels like he wants his cake and eat it. If he is jealous does this mean he is insecure? I blanked him all night as I don't like his games of acting 'shy' yet has all of these women friends.
Original post by Anonymous
I met a guy through a walking group who seemed quite shy around me and just smiles at me. He has been befriending other women in the group and going out in groups of guys and girls to hang out with.

I went to a party last night and he had invited some of the women and spent a lot of time with them. I noticed he got very jealous when I was with my friends as we were flirting with the bar men and guys at the party.

I don't understand why he was jealous and yet thinks he can keep bringing these women out and flirting with them. It feels like he wants his cake and eat it. If he is jealous does this mean he is insecure? I blanked him all night as I don't like his games of acting 'shy' yet has all of these women friends.

Maybe he just doesn't know how to show his feelings for you?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending