Couldn't get erect for one night stand

Announcements

So after taking this girl home from a club we both decided to have sex, but no matter how much I tried I just couldn't get hard. Needless to say it's left me feeling pretty embarrassed since I've never really had this happen to me before during previous relationships, although this was the first one night stand I've had. I guess it was a mixture of being nervous and drunk, but does this happen to most people or should I be feeling as ashamed as I am?

I feel like WoodyMKC knows a lot about one night stands so he can give you much better advice than I

ReputationRep:
    Try again next time. The good thing about it is you'll never see the girl again.

ReputationRep:
    No reason to feel ashamed. It was your first ONS. It may have been a mixture of stress and inebriation. Talk to your Dr if the impotence persists.

ReputationRep:
    Well she was a stranger, think of the difference when having sex with a girlfriend for the first time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I feel like WoodyMKC knows a lot about one night stands so he can give you much better advice than I
    I can't offer advice on getting it up I'm afraid, even at 26 years of age my penis is still annoyingly ready to perform at any given moment :rofl:

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I can't offer advice on getting it up I'm afraid, even at 26 years of age my penis is still annoyingly ready to perform at any given moment :rofl:
    hehe peeeeeeeeeenis
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm like 5

(Original post by UWS)
    Try again next time. The good thing about it is you'll never see the girl again.
    Well not quite because it was one of my friend's flatmates so although I'll probably never see her again I'm more worried about how it will be seen by people I know.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, you have your up days and your down days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well not quite because it was one of my friend's flatmates so although I'll probably never see her again I'm more worried about how it will be seen by people I know.

I doubt she'll tell anyone. Nobody would be that idiotic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    x?
    Drink less

ReputationRep:
    You do realise this is fairly common.

Any a 'potential' pull has been stopped as i know i'm too drunk to 'perform'.

Drink less and don't take a girl home who is way too wrecked, otherwise that's creepy and taking advantage.

Almost all of my friends have lost a shag or two due to drink and other drugs.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.