Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm currently applying to Universities for Computer Science and was in need of some advice!
    I'm currently applying to: University of Sheffield, University of Exeter, University of York and University of Newcastle and possibly Glasgow.

I'm currently studying Maths, Further Maths and Computer Science at A Level.
    I am also completing an Extended Project, of which I'm predicted an A (if that counts!)
    My Predicted Grades are: ABB, however I wish to attain AAB or possibly higher for A2. The Entry Requirements for Computer Science I believe are AAB but minimum requirements are BBB.
    If I apply with ABB am I likely to get an offer of AAB or higher? (Obviously not ABB)

I have very good work experience and a real passion for Computer Science, is there a chance I would get an offer at all?

Many Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    The only people that are positioned to answer this are the college that deals with Comp science unfortunately.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.