Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did you guys become millionaires? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Come on, I know your out there.

Haiti stealing Clinton Foundation?, Donald Trump?, Anyone else.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If we were out there then I doubt we would be on a student forum
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Knowing the difference between "your" and "you're" for starters.

ReputationRep:
    Students
    Millionaires

Pick one

Do you seriously expect to find any millionaires on TSR? If there were do you expect they'd answer? Do you think they'd have time to answer?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    i started selling them home bargain chocolate mega packs in school for 50p then came my massive business empire

ReputationRep:
    I was at one point thanks to a commission but it was mostly money I was looking after as it was sorted for to be given to its owners
    but as yet I haven't hit that level with 2 mortgages and running my Mercedes amongst other things

ReputationRep:
    My future self doesn't want to share any secrets with me. Too bad. Good luck next time!Nah but seriously, just find ways of making a lot of income daily. I'm sure you can find better ways on the internet. Sure if someone told us something they did here, then it might seem more likely that their method is easier or more reliable or believable, but internet tips and tricks are abundant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    I was at one point thanks to a commission but it was mostly money I was looking after as it was sorted for to be given to its owners
    but as yet I haven't hit that level with 2 mortgages and running my Mercedes amongst other things
    What changed? Two months ago you said you would never want to be trapped in a mortgage and would only buy outright. Two properties in two months is a big change in direction.

ReputationRep:
    lottery ticket..

ReputationRep:
    if there are any actual millionaires on here they probably got it through inheritance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemogs)
    What changed? Two months ago you said you would never want to be trapped in a mortgage and would only buy outright. Two properties in two months is a big change in direction.
    I followed the advice of my mentor that buying property now as saving would never work out he'd tried that and got about 50% of a property purchase price in the time it would take to pay off a full mortgage
    one a business office and one my apartment I was renting one and they had a few left for sale and well the rest is rather self explanatory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    I followed the advice of my mentor that buying property now as saving would never work out he'd tried that and got about 50% of a property purchase price in the time it would take to pay off a full mortgage
    one a business office and one my apartment I was renting one and they had a few left for sale and well the rest is rather self explanatory
    But you were living with your parents, not renting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemogs)
    But you were living with your parents, not renting?
    I was living with my parents
    then I was renting a appartment for 3 weeks
    then I fell in love and bought another apartment in the same block

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.