Toilet Problem! *URGENT*

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    So I just took a big dump and the stuff did not go down! and the water level is to the limit. What do I do???

If I flush again the bathroom will be flooded!

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Spoiler:
    Show
    flush it again init

ReputationRep:
    scoop the crime scene out and plop it in your garden for that extra compost nutrients

ReputationRep:
    Take out the poo one by one.

ReputationRep:
    If it's your own bathroom, you might wanna get that out.
    If its shared, leave a note "boun apetite"

ReputationRep:
    Pics or it never happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Spoiler:
    Show
    flush it again init
    Oh dear, oh dear.

I just flushed it as a last hope but it's now full to the brim and water gushed over the edges and down between the wood floor boards and now the kitchen ceiling looks soaked out :/

What do I do now???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Oh dear, oh dear.

I just flushed it as a last hope but it's now full to the brim and water gushed over the edges and down between the wood floor boards and now the kitchen ceiling looks soaked out :/

What do I do now???
    erm.. idk acc,

sleep outside for the night and get it all fixed out 2morro
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hope i helped <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Oh dear, oh dear.

What do I do now???
    Tell your parents? Don't leave it like that, or you'll have complications such as mould etc. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Tell your parents? Don't leave it like that, or you'll have complications such as mould etc. xD
    My father is away for the week. And I have no phone to contact him, So how do I go about this.

ReputationRep:
    That's what you get for asking about millionaires. Joke.

Anyway, wear some gloves and an apron. Open your back garden. Get a bucket and a smaller jug or something and start loading the bucket using the mug or whatever. Put the bucket contents out into the back garden on grass or soil if possible. Get another bucket and heat up your kettle with water.

Get baking soda. Pour some medium-hot water in the bucket.Pour the hot water from the kettle into it.Pour baking soda into it until it's a thick paste.Pour and spread it over the emptied bucket contents on the soil/grass.

Repeat until water level in toilet is gone. Tell no one to use the toilet. Turn all taps off. Check nothing is leaking or some cr*p.

Fill any volumetric equipment that have touched faeces or are otherwise unclean and fill with water and empty out into garden. Take them to the bathroom and put some warm water and soap powder in them and let them sit.

Clean them later.

Clean your bathroom too. First clean the sink with soap powder/fairy liquid and scrub. Then the toilet but don't flush it. Then the floor - about 2 teaspoons of bleach or other cleaning product with hot water in that mop thing.

Tell someone if you can too - try not to be too embarrased but don't make any hasty decisions.

ReputationRep:
    Mop up the poo water on the floor and dry as quickly as possible. In the mean time, mush up the monster poo with the toilet brush and it should eventually form into bum water that will flush

ReputationRep:
    use washing up liquid, leave to set for 30 min then flush again

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.