Looking for travel buddies

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 21 year old female exchange student from Canada studying at the University of Glasgow for the semester and am looking for people to travel with while I'm here! I'm particularly looking at going to either Croatia, Italy or the South of France in the period of around October 21-26th (coming up soon, I know!).
    Let me know if you'd like to meet up for coffee and chat about it

ReputationRep:
    You should post on
    http://www.travbuddy.com/forums/viewforum.php?id=9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura.marie)
    I'm a 21 year old female exchange student from Canada studying at the University of Glasgow for the semester and am looking for people to travel with while I'm here! I'm particularly looking at going to either Croatia, Italy or the South of France in the period of around October 21-26th (coming up soon, I know!).
    Let me know if you'd like to meet up for coffee and chat about it
    Hi Laura!

Catching the tail end of summer while you still can!

Where in Italy/Croatia/ South of France were you thinking of going? If you have any questions on highlights and destinations, just ask!

Or if you're concerned or have a preference to travel in groups, group trips could be an option for you and you can meet young, like-minded people, many of whom are also travelling solo.

Any questions, let me know!

Happy travels,

Mariah
    Topdeck Travel

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mariah, I'm open to anywhere in those regions as long as it's within the October 21-26th time period.

Thank you,
    Laura

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.