The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Naveed-7
Im a British Pakistani and I don't find some Brit Pakistani women attractive. Some of them are full of sh!t, and not worth it at all.

"You may dislike a particular thing, but there's a lot of good in that, you may like a thing but there's no benefit from it", I just translated a section from the Quran. My advice to you is be patient because patience is more beautiful than desire that might not be good for you :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm Brit Pakistani and my parents would like me to marry a Pakistani guy but the thing is I have never been attracted to them. All my crushes from school to uni have been non-Pakistani men.

I feel guilty and bad mainly because it feel like I'm generalising but this is my experience of them though I'm sure they are some nice ones there. Anyway it's what my parents want for me. Also, they'd never allow me to marry a non-Pakistani guy even if he was Muslim. They really strict when it comes to this.

But I've tried for my parents said but I've never really been attracted to Pakistani men. Something just always turns me off about them. What to do?:/

It's ok, nobody does lol
So I'm Brit Pakistani and my parents would like me to marry a Pakistani guy but the thing is I have never been attracted to them. All my crushes from school to uni have been non-Pakistani men.

I feel guilty and bad mainly because it feel like I'm generalising but this is my experience of them though I'm sure they are some nice ones there. Anyway it's what my parents want for me. Also, they'd never allow me to marry a non-Pakistani guy even if he was Muslim. They really strict when it comes to this.

But I've tried for my parents said but I've never really been attracted to Pakistani men. Something just always turns me off about them. What to do?:/

Do you prefer Pakistani men born and raised in UAE? I am curious :colondollar:.

OMGG. HONESTLY THIS IS SO RELATABLE.

They're such pervs and they assume so much ****. Even the good pakis they have something in them they'll be like "she's gone out to meet a guy"...

Pervs. Stalkers. Rude. Disgusting. That's my experience. Disrespectful to women.. don't even see myself with them in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
In this day n age to think like that about your own culture is degrading by all means I am a pure Yorkshire las and am happily married to my Pakistani husband. He is the best worships the ground I walk on. How can you not be attracted to your own kind. Sorry hunny I think your just being immature and your probably the size of a whale n that's why Pakistanis probably act differently around you
You dumb fool go to Google and type in German men are too small for condoms. Also the Indian men on the study measured at 6.1 inches and the condoms were 7 inches. Pakistanis on even Richard Lynn studies measure at 6 inches. Germans couldn't even fit the 6 inch condoms.
Original post by NeeshNeesh
In this day n age to think like that about your own culture is degrading by all means I am a pure Yorkshire las and am happily married to my Pakistani husband. He is the best worships the ground I walk on. How can you not be attracted to your own kind. Sorry hunny I think your just being immature and your probably the size of a whale n that's why Pakistanis probably act differently around you

Why aren't you married to your own kind?
My mums Pakistani and her boyfriend is white and her other boyfriend is Kurdish and shes married to my Pakistani stepdad
My mums boyfriend is white and her other boyfriend is Kurdish and she is married to my Pakistani stepdad
Its ok, most people don't find pakistani men attractive.
Original post by NeeshNeesh

clearly an asian man masquerading as a white woman :lol: saddo

Just get a boyfriend says my mum to u like her she’s got a white English boyfriend and a Kurdish boyfriend as well and she’s married to my stepdad who’s Pakistani

I think your going to have to talk to them about it, I know that ou cant change their mind but tell them in a way that they'll have to agree, for example you could say something like, "the same god made us" or just start crying.

I'm British Pakistani from the North East and i can sort of relate to you, i find some Pakistani women attractive but the majority of them are kinda weird i really don't know how to explain it. Since primary school i have avoided them and i seem to get on more with any girl who isn't Pakistani whether she is white, black, mixed race, Arab or even Indian.

Theres this awkwardness with Pakistani girls they will look at the floor and smirk/smile whilst you are talking and many other weird things. I'm 6'2 and quite intimidating to even non-Pakistani girls but after a minute or two they act normal whereas Pakistani girls keep looking down and smirking or even giggling like little girls sometimes. In year 10 me and a white lass from my tutor were always sat together just having a laugh and talking **** (she fancied me but i was too shy back then lol) a Pakistani girl from my tutor who i probably spoke to twice in five years came up to me and said "you're a disgrace to Pakistanis, you only like goris you raami" and i was like wtf is up her ***. When i was younger even though i wasn't attracted to them i knew i was gonna have to marry one in the future but now that i'm older i really don't want to waste my life with somebody i don't understand. The problem is my parents would never accept a non-Pakistani women and i don't intend on leaving my parents who looked after me when i couldn't look after myself for a women i've barely known for a year.
Do Pakistani women change after marriage after they've got to know you better or do they remain the same?
I've grown up in the North East and most of the Pakistani lads here are not your typical Bradford or Birmingham lads, we embrace our culture but we have been influenced quite a bit by white society as we were brought up in the same areas though we have influenced them aswell 😎. In what areas of the country could you find normal British Pakistani women? By normal i mean not a; rudegyal, try hard coconut because it's actually cringey af, wannabe 'modern' types etc just a normal, down to earth lass who embraces who she is and can hold a meaningful conversation. I don't think thats much to ask for really.
The reason i'm asking what area is because i look straight past the type of Pakistani girls in Bradford/Birmingham etc as they are just not attractive to me at all.

*I don't know if this is the right place to post this, i typed Pakistani in the search bar and this was the first link to come up.
Look for some fit ones although he's mixed but a few non mixed resemble Zayn Malik :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you’re not attracted to them, you’re not attracted to them. That’s it really. I guess try and quietly gauge how your parents would feel about you dating non-Pakistani men. Like when they bring it up just very gently challenge or question it if you can and maybe they’ll gradually warm to the idea.
Reply 136
So I'm Brit Pakistani and my parents would like me to marry a Pakistani guy but the thing is I have never been attracted to them. All my crushes from school to uni have been non-Pakistani men.I feel guilty and bad mainly because it feel like I'm generalising but this is my experience of them though I'm sure they are some nice ones there. Anyway it's what my parents want for me. Also, they'd never allow me to marry a non-Pakistani guy even if he was Muslim. They really strict when it comes to this.But I've tried for my parents said but I've never really been attracted to Pakistani men. Something just always turns me off about them. What to do?:/
TBH british born pakistani men are totally different from the cultural values and many other things than the pakistan born men and so it is justified for you to not like them and i am sure your parents do emphasize on pakistani men and denies any other muslim men just because of cultural and traditional values they want you and your next kin to have ...
(edited 5 years ago)
pakistani men aren't exactly attractive in general tho, they have pretty ugly features. Indian however...mmmmmm : )

i'm a white girl btw
pakistani men aren't exactly attractive in general tho, they have pretty ugly features. Indian however...mmmmmm : )

i'm a white girl btw

I prefer aliens. Gonna leave this earth!

i'm a white girl btw

As if you can tell as a white person for sure if he's Pakistani or Indian :biggrin:

Unless you're an Indian vouching for Indian dudes lol