This discussion is closed.
Cord
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I've been offered free accomodation in a Disney appartment by a relative, and now all I need is the flights. I need 18/19/20 August - 30/31/1 August September for 3 adults.

Now I've tried one site which gave me some for over £1000 per person. :eek: I nearly exploded. The cheapest flights I can find are over £600 which I really can't afford. :mad:

Are there any cheap flight sites that you know of? Is there any way to get a flight to Orlando under £600 in August?! Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks!
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what's a disney apartment?
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
www.dialaflight.co.uk is where we usually get tickets from. I'm not convinced they're that cheap actually. Last time it cost me $1200 (like £700 I think) to get to SFO, but Florida is closer I guess.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
1 week till florida!
Cord
Rep:
?
(Original post by BloodyValentine)
what's a disney apartment?
They're appartments in Disneyland - very nice indeed! They also have great pools.
Cord
Rep:
?
I found one for £436 - great price. But the dates are 'Leaving on Saturday, July 24, 2004, and returning on Saturday, July 31, 2004' Think I'll make it if I run?
Cord
Rep:
?
Thank you so much for that website! I think I've got a flight. YAY! Thank you!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.67%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.15%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (77)
18.92%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (89)
21.87%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.07%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.32%

Watched Threads