Turn on thread page Beta

Flights to Florida Stress!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered free accomodation in a Disney appartment by a relative, and now all I need is the flights. I need 18/19/20 August - 30/31/1 August September for 3 adults.

Now I've tried one site which gave me some for over £1000 per person. :eek: I nearly exploded. The cheapest flights I can find are over £600 which I really can't afford. :mad:

Are there any cheap flight sites that you know of? Is there any way to get a flight to Orlando under £600 in August?! Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    what's a disney apartment?

ReputationRep:
    www.dialaflight.co.uk is where we usually get tickets from. I'm not convinced they're that cheap actually. Last time it cost me $1200 (like £700 I think) to get to SFO, but Florida is closer I guess.

1 week till florida!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    what's a disney apartment?
    They're appartments in Disneyland - very nice indeed! They also have great pools.

ReputationRep:
    I found one for £436 - great price. But the dates are 'Leaving on Saturday, July 24, 2004, and returning on Saturday, July 31, 2004' Think I'll make it if I run?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for that website! I think I've got a flight. YAY! Thank you!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.