Original post by Zaiden
18.9 non-contextual

amazing score, well deserved x
Reply 383
Losing hope 😞
Interview .. so happy
Original post by juliejw
Losing hope 😞

don't give up yet! they've still got a lot of interviews to give out so as long as you haven't got a rejection, you're still in the running
Reply 386
Original post by nervymeme
don't give up yet! they've still got a lot of interviews to give out so as long as you haven't got a rejection, you're still in the running

Thanks
I'm trying to be patient but the wait is torture lol
Reply 387
Original post by UnderTheMoon1
amazing score, well deserved x

Thank you
Interview!
Did anyone get an email asking to validate their work experience? I think they think I'm a liar. My combined score is 20.5, and haven't gotten an interview.
Omg i got interview today at 4! I was so shocked because my stats weren't good and i was prepared to take a gap yr. My stats are:

Gcse- 4A* 5A
As- AABC
Predicted- A*AA
BMAT(disappointing)- s1: 5.4 s2: 3.7 s3: 3.5A

I think i may have contextual offer but im not sure how to check
I still haven't heard anything but question:
Are you getting the messages on student central or an actual email?
Original post by BEE-S-M-S
Overseas applicants will be interviewed at BSMS in February 2017.

thank u !I hope they tell me soon tho
Original post by hxrl3yB00
I still haven't heard anything but question:
Are you getting the messages on student central or an actual email?

Email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an interview. I assume everyone else also had to pick a day between the 5th and 7th of January?
2A*5A2B1C
17.6 BMAT
Pretty good p.s
CD (I think, not sure since they didn't confirm I was when I provided evidence)
A*A*A ( resat from ABB)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Did anyone get an email asking to validate their work experience? I think they think I'm a liar. My combined score is 20.5, and haven't gotten an interview.

BSMS does not (and will not) send emails asking any applicant to validate their work experience!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BEE-S-M-S
BSMS does not (and will not) send emails asking any applicant to validate their work experience!

Jesus, couldn't you have told me this months ago so that I didn't have to spend weeks doing extra curricular stuff.
Reply 397
International student here!!! I had to sit the BMAT for another school and I got 5.4 , 5.5 and 4A which gives me 19.9 I believe...

BUT they don't look at BMAT scores for international students which makes me sad because I would have gotten an interview for sure if I was a UK citizen :frown:
I haven't heard anything from BSMS yet but I'm getting nervous. Should I email them my scores??
Original post by Jorav
International student here!!! I had to sit the BMAT for another school and I got 5.4 , 5.5 and 4A which gives me 19.9 I believe...

BUT they don't look at BMAT scores for international students which makes me sad because I would have gotten an interview for sure if I was a UK citizen :frown:
I haven't heard anything from BSMS yet but I'm getting nervous. Should I email them my scores??

Why? They won't consider it
How should we prepare for the interview?

Mine is on 6th Jan

Latest

Trending

Trending