Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

An imposter of AlexanderHam Watch

ReputationRep:
    Some kind of imposter has set up an account under the username "AlexanderHam.", with the full-stop at the end, and using my avatar. I have reported him, but also felt I should make this threat in case he starts saying outrageous things and people think it is me
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    Some kind of imposter has set up an account under the username "AlexanderHam.", with the full-stop at the end, and using my avatar. I have reported him, but also felt I should make this threat in case he starts saying outrageous things and people think it is me
    You have a inflated sense of importance if you think anyone gives a flying **** about this. So what, someone copied your name. They're allowed to do that you know.

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore them....... :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    You have a inflated sense of importance if you think anyone gives a flying f*ck about this
    Actually I know the other people I see and chat to on here, like KimKallstrom, Jamesn88, JRKinder, KingBradly etc would be interested to know, just as I would take it seriously if someone was an imposter on their account. I would not want this imposter to insult them in my name or something similar. In any case, it's not just the name; it's the avatar too.

So what, someone copied your name
    Calm down, babe. You seem to be very angry. Frankly, in the handful of times I can bring your commenting to mind, I can't recall you having said anything interesting or intelligent; it's always just angry, embittered, usually one-line rant attacks on other posters. Obviously you've chosen not to change the habits of a lifetime with your "contribution" to this thread

They're allowed to do that you know.
    Actually imposter accounts are not permitted and are dealt with by mods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tooth Of Glory)
    Just ignore them......
    I've reported them, which is far superior. Within a few hours the imposture will have come to an end.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Outrageous things, like what you usually say?

ReputationRep:
    I'll keep a look out for it (and report it if I see it), thanks for letting me know.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You have a inflated sense of importance if you think anyone gives a flying f*ck about this. So what, someone copied your name. They're allowed to do that you know.
    Well it looks like someone actually does give a flying ****. Copying someone's username with a full stop at the end often means imposter, especially when the avatar is copied as well.

Take a look:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=2863564

ReputationRep:
    You're overreacting bro. Stop being so sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlеxanderHam)
    Says the faker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlеxanderHam)
    I actually prefer you to the original :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    I actually prefer you to the original :lol:
    At least the "imposter" doesn't use words that absolutely no one knows the meaning of.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Actually I know the other people I see and chat to on here, like KimKallstrom, Jamesn88, JRKinder, KingBradly etc would be interested to know, just as I would take it seriously if someone was an imposter on their account. I would not want this imposter to insult them in my name or something similar. In any case, it's not just the name; it's the avatar too.

Calm down, babe. You seem to be very angry. Frankly, in the handful of times I can bring your commenting to mind, I can't recall you having said anything interesting or intelligent; it's always just angry, embittered, usually one-line rant attacks on other posters. Obviously you've chosen not to change the habits of a lifetime with your "contribution" to this thread

Actually imposter accounts are not permitted and are dealt with by mods.
    Ok, first of all, it's TSR. You're taking this site way too seriously.
    Secondly, if your online buddies saw you suddenly make vulgar or disgusting comments, I'm sure they're bright enough to suspect something (notice the full stop).
    Third, there are few people I have actually insulted on here, so I dunno where you got that from.
    And fourth, I still think you believe you're more important than you are. I mean you made an entire thread dedicated to telling the world about your imposter. Why didn't you just PM them ffs?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RF_PineMarten)
    Well it looks like someone actually does give a flying ****. Copying someone's username with a full stop at the end often means imposter, especially when the avatar is copied as well.

Take a look:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=2863564
    Ok, yes. Maybe a few people care a little. But why then, did he make an entire thread dedicated to telling everyone this, instead of just PM'ing them?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, yes. Maybe a few people care a little. But why then, did he make an entire thread dedicated to telling everyone this, instead of just PM'ing them?
    Why are you getting so triggered? You seem to care the most with all your replies whinging.
    It's a thread, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

ReputationRep:
    So kind of AlexanderSpam ?

:toofunny:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Why are you getting so triggered? You seem to care the most with all your replies whinging.
    It's a thread, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.
    Savage. I'm "triggered" because I really dislike snobs.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    So kind of AlexanderSpam ?

:toofunny:
    Ah... you and your disgusting puns
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    This is illegal mate, I'd get the feds, we can't stand for this.

ReputationRep:
    in case he starts saying outrageous things and people think it is me
    Implying quite naturally that if he starts saying reasonable, intelligent and constructive things people will have no difficulty in spotting that its a fake.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
General election 2017 on TSR
Register to vote

Registering to vote?

Check out our guide for everything you need to know

Manifesto snapshots

Manifesto Snapshots

All you need to know about the 2017 party manifestos

Party Leader questions

Party Leader Q&A

Ask political party leaders your questions

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.