Starting February 2017 Adult Nursing Watch

JCrimbo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone, My name is Jae and I will be studying Adult Nursing at UWE. Is anyone else starting the same time?
bthom19
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi! I'm starting then too, Glenside Campus. Have been looking really hard to find others starting adult nursing in Feb too!
JCrimbo
Rep:
?
(Original post by bthom19)
Hi! I'm starting then too, Glenside Campus. Have been looking really hard to find others starting adult nursing in Feb too!
Yeah same, I don't know anyone who is starting in February! Do you by any chance know the start dates? I emailed the Uni but I haven't been given a response
UWE Bristol
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JCrimbo)
Yeah same, I don't know anyone who is starting in February! Do you by any chance know the start dates? I emailed the Uni but I haven't been given a response
Hi,

If you join this Facebook group they might be able to give you advice on how to meet fellow Feb' 17 starters - https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdultNursingSocietyUWE/

You will be emailed start dates for your course by the end of November. It is likely to be around mid-January.
bthom19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JCrimbo)
I've just requested to join the group linked below, have you found it useful at all?
JCrimbo
Rep:
?
I've just seen this sorry and no I haven't had a chance to have a look at the group yet.
cdom96
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm starting for February 2017 doing adult, do you know when we will receive accommodation offers and because we applied late what are the chances of getting glenside accommodation?
bthom19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by cdom96)
I'm starting for February 2017 doing adult, do you know when we will receive accommodation offers and because we applied late what are the chances of getting glenside accommodation?
Hey, I just got my accommodation offer, and unfortunately I didn't get Glenside or the Hollies, i've been allocated within the student village at Frenchay.

I'm also doing Adult
cdom96
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I got glenside accommodation, I think I got lucky though! The student village is so nice though! I've stayed there before at a friends! Oh that's so nice I've found another adult nurse 😘
bthom19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by cdom96)
I got glenside accommodation, I think I got lucky though! The student village is so nice though! I've stayed there before at a friends! Oh that's so nice I've found another adult nurse 😘
It's nicer accommodation, but just so inconvenient Hopefully when I ring them up tomorrow i'll be able to get in elsewhere.
I don't know anyone else doing Adult, haven't been able to find pages on Facebook or here anywhere!
JCrimbo
Rep:
?
Is there anyone else who has had accommodation in glenside? I'm in flat 41

Posted from TSR Mobile
cdom96
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Which house I'm in laburnum!
JCrimbo
Rep:
?
I'm in Juniper

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads