Im applying for postgraduate loan with sfe
Ive got to send in evidence. I wasnt born here, but have been here 15 years.
I have indefinite leave to remain which is in my passport but my passport has expired. I have also got a letter from the home office from a few years ago stating ive got indefinite leave to remain and the date applied etc.
This is all the ID i have:
- my original non uk birth certificate
- provisional driving licence
- indefinite leave to remain in an exoired passport
- an expired passport
- various letters confirming that ive been here 15 years and never left
- letter from my mp at the time via the home office stating that i have indefinite leave to remain
Will you accept any of these?
Is this true?