Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who else doesn't wash their jeans?? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just buy new ones, they are only £12 from Primark.

:lolwut:

They've put the price up.

ReputationRep:
    primark jeans are crap though

ReputationRep:
    You'd probably be better off spending £100 on some that will wash with minimal fading so they last for years rather than buying new primary ones every few months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    You'd probably be better off spending £100 on some that will wash with minimal fading so they last for years rather than buying new primary ones every few months
    About the only item of clothing I'll spend a fair bit on.

Quality jeans are far and away better than budget, they last far far longer!

You've also got the added bonus of if they start getting holes in, if its Primark your a scruffy ****, if its Replay or Abercrombie then the holes are "intentional"!

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Wtaf
    People
    Just
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Wtaf
    People
    Just
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have time to wash my jeans whenever I walk through a playground.

ReputationRep:
    um I buy jeans which cost £8 (after student discount) from Peacocks and I still ******* wash them????

And they last me at least a year tbh so.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Or you could just wash them without having to spend money on a new pair, you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Or you could just wash them without having to spend money on a new pair, you know?
    When you wash primark jeans they fade really badly and become stiff. So i'm better off buying new ones.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catholicgirl)
    When you wash primark jeans they fade really badly and become stiff. So i'm better off buying new ones.
    Buy a better pair of jeans. I've had my pair of Diesel jeans for 2 years and the quality is still very good. Well worth the investment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loooopppyyy)
    About the only item of clothing I'll spend a fair bit on.

Quality jeans are far and away better than budget, they last far far longer!

You've also got the added bonus of if they start getting holes in, if its Primark your a scruffy ****, if its Replay or Abercrombie then the holes are "intentional"!

Exactly, my Levi's are going on two years of pretty regular wear and now have a bit of natural wear, in good jeans that's just character. A bad pair would have fallen apart at the first sign of a fraying edge.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.