The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wazza98
Ok cool I haven't got an email but I only received the offer today so maybe I'll get it later, just in case I don't when is it because I'd like to go asap so that I can see accommodations and apply to them asap as there will be limited spaces remaining!!

I'd look at the virtual tour on the Liverpool website to get a better idea of what's on offer I know when I visited you could only view certain accommodation so you'd want to look at some of the choices on there anyway
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Squittyjellie
Melville Grove, and you?

I'm in Melville Grove too! I've not actually been to see it so just hope i like it
Original post by HumanBean_7
I'm in Melville Grove too! I've not actually been to see it so just hope i like it

I haven't been there as well, all I've seen is some google images of the dorms.
Original post by Squittyjellie
I haven't been there as well, all I've seen is some google images of the dorms.

This may give you a better impression if you haven't seen it https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/virtual-open-day/?/liverpool-campus/accommodation/t46/0
Original post by Marc575
This may give you a better impression if you haven't seen it https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/virtual-open-day/?/liverpool-campus/accommodation/t46/0

I didn't know that was there, thank you!
Anyone doing physics? Thinking about making a FB group chat
Just wondering.

Who here is a girl coming to the uni?
When tf are we getting flat numbers? Cmon lpool pls
Original post by ImagineCats
When tf are we getting flat numbers? Cmon lpool pls

I'm wondering too.. Was just told that it would be some time this week. :colonhash:
Original post by IndigoJFT96
I'm wondering too.. Was just told that it would be some time this week. :colonhash:

Do you know if we get to find out who are housemates / when? I have no idea what the process is D:

Do you know if we get to find out who are housemates / when? I have no idea what the process is D:

Yeah was told it'd be earlier this week but ofc nothings happened. I've heard people saying its tomorrow/Friday, but jfc this is so annoying!!

We'll get an e-mail about it, but am v impatient now! Our £9k a year isnt enough for them to press send smh
Has everyone else (finally) gotten their room numbers then? :biggrin:
Has everyone else (finally) gotten their room numbers then? :biggrin:

Yeah!!! Only got 3/7 our house so far, wbu?
Which girls here are like geordie shore girls?
Do you get to find out who you're sharing with before arrival??
Do you get to find out who you're sharing with before arrival??

Yeah I've found out all of my flatmates. Find your accommodation gc on facebook and say your room number. You should be able to find at least one flatmate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending