Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Dentistry allowences for entry

    • Thread Starter

    Firstly , do you need to have a B or above in gcse maths or if I get straight As in Chemistry and Biology like the universities ask for will they accept me even though I have a C gcse maths ? I do know that some universities will be more lenient on entry requirements if you have lots of other things on your CV that impress I guess like work experience , projects etc as my sister didn't get the exact grades required for uni but still got in
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.